Re: Concerns about Singapore and other places

That is the parental filter, if you don't opt out, you get pestered by
continuous messages asking you if you want to like it was an O/S
upgrade.

The child porn filtering is separate and I suspect is using the type
of BGP and IP intercept techniques that are commonly used to shut down
a large range of Internet crimes in pretty much every jurisdiction,
the US included.