Re: "We did not know" is not a good excuse

--On Thursday, April 07, 2016 17:41 +0000 "HANSEN, TONY L"
<tony@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>> But there we go. Looks like sometimes we may need to pay a
>> price to get what we want. The loss on cancelation may be
>> greater than the loss on negotiation.
>

> There have been periodic surveys after meetings, and there
> have certainly been questions in there regarding potential
> sites with a means of adding comments.
>

> It seems like this practice should continue.

Of course, those periodic surveys have been available to meeting
attendees and have not picked up any information or preferences
those who did not show up in person for one reason or another
might have.