Re: Last Call on draft-bradner-rfc3979bis-08.txt ("Intellectual Property Rights in IETF Technology")

Just chiming in ...

On Apr 4, 2016 11:39 AM, "Barry Leiba" <barryleiba@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Or perhaps we want to separate WGCs from ADs here, and the text needs
> more work in any case, but I hope people see the general point.

I made the point previously that I am a TSV AD, but when I'm following work in one of Martin's TSV working groups, that's the exception, rather than the rule.

I would hope that all of the chairs in a working group are following all of the work in their own working group fairly closely.

So I think Barry's suggestion to consider ADs and WG chairs separately makes sense (even if it turns out that the distinction is required).

Spencer