Re: [Recentattendees] Remote Participation for IETF 95: Meetecho Details

Thanks to John et al for complaining, because otherwise I wouldn't
have known until I tried to connect to Meetecho that remote registration
was needed. I mean, why would I bother to read a routine message about
remote participation details more than half an hour in advance?

Also, when you do register, why does it *require* your postal address and
telephone number, which have no relevance or value? (I can see why they
are needed for physical attendees.)

And why does the confirmation email have a bunch of text starting thus:
"You can pay the registration fee on site..."?

Regards
   Brian