Re: [codec] Last Call: <draft-ietf-codec-oggopus-10.txt> (Ogg Encapsulation for the Opus Audio Codec) to Proposed Standard

On 02/03/2016 10:52 AM, Ben Campbell wrote:
> I think that's acceptable in theory. In practice, keep in mind that if
> someone uses xml2rfc to render the text, it's going to create IETF
> headers and boilerplate, at least if the "external" version of the XML
> uses the same settings.
>
> That's probably not what you want, regardless of whether the section 13
> language stays or goes.
>
> How did this end up working for 6716?

For 6716, we made sure that the XML version in the git repository
produces a draft, not an RFC when run with xml2rfc. That's the best way
to avoid accidents and ensure it's never "presented, displayed or
published in a manner that states or implies that it is part of this RFC
or any other IETF Document".

	Jean-Marc