Re: I-D "Unwritten Rules and Values of the IETF" (Mentoring)

On 17/12/2015 06:34, Thiago Marinello wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 15, 2015 at 6:29 PM,  <nalini.elkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> I have just posted an I-D "Unwritten Rules and Values of the IETF".
>
> Initially I thought that the TAO of IETF has already addressed all
> typical questions for a newcomer, but reading the draft I realized
> that this idea is great. This kind of information will be very helpful
> for new IETF participants.

Which brings up a question I was meaning to ask anyway: once this is done,
should we actually incorporate it in the Tao? (The Tao is a community
document that happens to be maintained as a web page instead of an RFC,
so we could certainly decide to do this.)

Glancing at the Tao, it needs an update anyway (obsolete references etc.)

> I suggest publish the final version of this document in other
> languages (like Portuguese, Spanish and others) the same way did with
> TAO. I'd like to help with this.

Good idea.

   Brian