Re: I-D "Unwritten Rules and Values of the IETF" (Mentoring)

On Tue, Dec 15, 2015 at 6:29 PM,  <nalini.elkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have just posted an I-D "Unwritten Rules and Values of the IETF".

Initially I thought that the TAO of IETF has already addressed all
typical questions for a newcomer, but reading the draft I realized
that this idea is great. This kind of information will be very helpful
for new IETF participants.

I suggest publish the final version of this document in other
languages (like Portuguese, Spanish and others) the same way did with
TAO. I'd like to help with this.

__
 Thiago Marinello