Re: Hotel situation

On Wed, 16 Dec 2015, Mikael Abrahamsson wrote:

When I found out about the rooms being released, the $270 option was the only one still there. I went to look at the alternative hotels, and since most of them didn't have online booking (one was call only, one was call or email), I just went on booking.com, found a hotel 1.5km walking distance from the Hilton that had free wifi etc, and booked it. It was around 100USD per night.

That's right. I was there for ICANN and stayed in the Hilton hotel which was
double the price and by far not as good as the independent boutique hotels
I stayed at after the ICANN conference. Also San Telmo is a much nicer
area to stay in and just a 2km walk (or cheap taxi).

Recommended coffee places: Coffee Town, Negro (seemed renamed to El Gato Negro)

Paul