Re: Introducing : Brand-new Internet Protocol "Five Fields"

>>> Note that falling back to DNS updates means minutes of delay.
>
>> Yes, if they move simultaneously, they will get minutes of delay (due
>> to DynDNS update), and the TCP session will break.
>
> That's not a problem. User's experience of the delay is, which is
> why Mobile IP has servers of home agents as a stable point to
> receive packets.
>
> Note that, as you assume NAT (not very elegantly at the application
> layer), mobility must be port wise (which requires NAT transparency
> at the transport layer), because access points may be behind NAT.

MOPS (Mobile TCP) - as defined in my spec, will work fine through
source NATs (Home routers), assuming the Mobile Node is well...
mobile.

But it doesn't cover load-balancers (a.k.a. destinations NATs), and
doesn't cover if mobile node client is behind NAT, but the server has
moved (Home Router becomes a destination NAT, on traffic from
Internet).

--
-Alexey Eromenko "Technologov"