Re: Looking for Area Directors Under Lampposts

As a fairly new WG Chair, I have always had the impression that submitting to the IESG a document that had not been through strong editorial review for quality and readability was unacceptable. Perhaps my ADs have done a good job of setting expectations.

I do know that spending the time before a draft gets into the IESG/RFC cycle makes the whole process smoother. Also, I would hope IESG members would talk to the chairs first privately on working on draft quality.

tim