Re: Google threatens to break Gmail

For better or worse, we've got a perfectly good, standard, way
of doing that when the list is to be treated as the sender.
That would be to ask developers of list software to use
Resent-From.

ARC adds a cryptographic chain of signatures adopted from DKIM. I suppose you could use an extended version of Resent-From but it'd amount to the same thing.

Regards,
John Levine, johnl@xxxxxxxxx, Taughannock Networks, Trumansburg NY