Re: DMARC stuff

On 10/22/2015 8:27 PM, John R Levine wrote:

>> the effort is nascent.  the specifications have only just been released.
>
> That's certainly true, but it's pretty clear that the DMARC crowd wants
> to make it work so we mailing list users stop hating on them.

That is nice, but does not affect my recommendation, which is predicated
on a simple rule:

     When seeking to solve immediate issues, use existing, tested tools.
 /Do not rely on anything that is in the pipeline because you have
cannot have any reliable knowledge of when it will be operationally viable./

d/

--
Dave Crocker
Brandenburg InternetWorking