Re: Google threatens to break Gmail

> Will the problem with Mailman distribution of DMARC-contaminated messages
> be fixed in time for this,or must we gmail users start to look for a
> more reasonable provider?

Or perhaps people who subscribe to IETF mailing lists can start doing so using more professional-looking email addresses :-)

(Note that it’s possible, I think, to continue to use 3rd-party email services like ‘Gmail’ with email addresses that use your own domain name rather than “@gmail.com" (and, as a beneficial side effect, you won’t be subject to DMARC).)