Re: [BOFChairs] IETF 94 - Registration and Hotel Information - no availablity

Well nothing you are saying is incorrect. but nobody is asking the
right question. Why is the ietf block is so small? Can someone care to
give some numbers? I would not imagine a large block being sold out in
just a few hours.

If the block is small, then why are we even at this venue? From the
pics, the hotel seems quite big, so something does not add up here.

-acbegen