Re: Pink Squares

John,

I wanted to agree with your statement below:

On Mon, Jul 27, 2015 at 2:50 AM, John C Klensin <john-ietf@xxxxxxx> wrote:
However, I also think
we need to get the technology issues fixed -- the remote
transmission problems; effective ways to signal desire to speak;
camera angles, focus, and fields of view; etc.

In the SDNRG session there was a remote presenter, and the audio was unfortunately largely unintelligible. We have to get past the basic technical issues before remote participation can be successful. And once it is, can it scale as more people try to take advantage of it?

Cheers,
Andy