Re: the names that aren't DNS names problem, was Last Call: <draft-ietf-dnsop-onion-tld-00.txt>

On 25 Jul 2015, at 0:31, John Levine wrote:

> For example, there is a lot of old
> CPE that leaks queries for .BELKIN.  But maybe if a TLD application
> were from the same company that made the leaky devices, that would be
> OK.

Related to this, .BELKIN is a special case where whoever makes a judgement can base the judgement on SAC-045. If this is what you are saying, then I claim you say that "the basis for a 'no' is some report from someone else [who?] that say something is different from something else", or?

   Patrik