Re: discussion style and respect

On 6/11/15 5:49 AM, Ted Lemon wrote:
> Indeed, to the extent that people think shouting is the way to get
> things done here, that is an indication of brokenness, not of best
> practice.
It's not just shouting.  It's gaming and in some cases filibustering.
Last year I was witness to one of the most shameful displays of
leadership I have ever seen involving both.  Chairs need to pick up on
that and act quickly to stop it.  In the case I witnessed it was
actually WORSE because the chairs interpreted the filibustering as a
change of consensus.

Eliot