Generalist ADs?

Hi, David,

You mentioned intentionally including one or more ADs who were generalists on the IESG, during Admin Plenary open mike time last night.

I think I understood what you mean by that, because I responded to your comment and you didn't say "no, silly rabbit, what I'm saying is ..."

But could you give us a sentence or two about what you're thinking?

(I think I agree, but I'd like to make sure I'm agreeing with what you're thinking!)

Thanks,

Spencer