Re: Nomcom feedback to appointees not up for renewal

On Mar 26, 2015, at 9:32 AM, Andrew Sullivan <ajs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Surely there's some other way to get the anonymous feedback to sitting
> people.  Maybe an anonymous remailer is all we need?  There's nothing
> for the nomcom to act on anyway if they get feedback about someone not
> sitting.

Some of the feedback that ADs get publicly is incredibly harsh; I'd be a little concerned about an unfiltered anonymous feedback path.   So I think there would have to be _some_ filtering mechanism, and a remailer probably wouldn't cut it.

But I do think Randy has a point about nomcom workload.   Maybe we need another committee... ;)