Re: I-D.farrresnickel-harassment - timebomb

On Fri, Mar 20, 2015 at 7:07 PM, Jari Arkko <jari.arkko@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I’m not trying to argue that the text cannot be improved, but I wanted to let you know that the team did not take all input without questions asked :-)

I first read the clause in question as Pete Resnick explained it in previous messages. I support retaining it.