Re: Unhelpful draft names

> On Mar 9, 2015, at 10:49 PM, Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> It's one of those three days in the year when we get hundreds of drafts announced
> in succession, which makes the job of deciding which drafts a person needs to
> read harder than ever.
>
> I have no idea what draft-xmss-00.txt is about and have no plans to find
> out.

I like sticking to conventions. The authors of this draft are all first-timers, so they might be less familiar with such conventions.

If this draft was called draft-Huelsing-cfrg-xmss-00.txt, would that make you more likely to fine out what it was about. How about if -cfrg- was omitted, leaving only draft-Huelsing-xmss?

Yoav