Re: [IAB] Last Call: <draft-iab-2870bis-01.txt> (DNS Root Name Service Protocol and Deployment Requirements) to Best Current Practice

> Le 2015-02-17 à 18:07, Sam Hartman <hartmans-ietf@xxxxxxx> a écrit :
>
> Hi.
>

> The message below sounds like it perports to be a judgment of consensus

I’m sorry. I probably need to revise the wording I used in the summary. I guess you are probably referring to the first item (A) in my summary.  Obviously, I did not want to claim any concensus, it is the AD and IESG to declare it.  And this is what is planned (IESG/AD to judge concensus).

Really sorry, I should have been careful about how I wrote it.

Marc.