Re: Updating BCP 10 -- round two

Actually I thought it had ample support, but just needed some clarification about how it would work when stretched over longer time frames.

On Feb 11, 2015 8:34 AM, "Michael Richardson" <mcr+ietf@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Murray S. Kucherawy <superuser@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    > (b) Michael's suggestion to re-work eligibility (needs more discussion or
    > an actual text proposal).

So far, I'm not hearing much support or any clear opposition for the idea.

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+IETF@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-