Updating BCP 10 -- round two

I think it incorporates all of the suggestions I've received except for:

(a) Allison's suggestion for guidance about using "slow thinking" in its deliberations (waiting for text); and

(b) Michael's suggestion to re-work eligibility (needs more discussion or an actual text proposal).

Please look at the diff to confirm I captured your ideas and didn't break the document in the process.  I'll spin up -03 after another round of feedback and/or the above items appear.

Thanks!

-MSK