Re: Updating BCP 10 -- some minor bits

On 09/01/2015 19:05, Allison Mankin wrote:
Mike,

I don't agree with constraining Chairs to past Nomcom voting members. I think that our voting members have great abilities and insights, but I'd like for the ISOC CEO to have a bigger pool of possible choices, because organizing and executing all the steps of the Nomcom process is extremely demanding and many people either don't feel they could do it, or can't get management support for giving so much time and effort.
+1

Stewart