RE: Last Call: <draft-ietf-ospf-te-metric-extensions-08.txt> (OSPF Traffic Engineering (TE) Metric Extensions) to Proposed Standard

Good catch Tom,

Acee, the trick is to go to 6340 and look in the references :-)

   [IEEE.754.2008]  Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers,
                    "Standard for Floating-Point Arithmetic",
                    IEEE Standard 754, August 2008.

draft-ietf-ospf-te-metric-extensions.all@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx;