Re: Last Call: RFC 6346 successful: moving to Proposed Standard

>When was the last time you could actually buy a tablet, laptop,
>desktop, cell phone that didn't support IPv6?

I have a Samsung SCH-S738C "Centura" phone running Android 4.0.4.  It
does not support IPv6, and it's for sale all over the U.S.  It's not a
bad phone for $40.

Perhaps things are different in oz, but it's still going to be a very long
time until we can ignore all of the v4-only devices that people use
every day.

R's,
John