Re: Integrity protection for RFCs (was Re: Status of RFC 20 (was: Re: Gen-ART and OPS-Dir review of) draft-ietf-json-text-sequence-09)

this seems silly.  one reason the rocs were widely distributed in both electronic and hardcopy forms was to enable running diffs to check.

/bill
PO Box 12317
Marina del Rey, CA 90295
310.322.8102