RE: Last Call: <draft-secretaries-good-practices-06.txt> (IETF Working Groups' Secretaries) to Best Current Practice

> > Section 6:
> >    Nevertheless, while the WG Chairs may delegate a number of tasks to
> >    the Secretary, they maintain the overall responsibility and
> >    accountability over the WG and the decisions and actions that are
> >    taken.
>
> Which is good stuff, like most of the content. I think the
> argument is not about the quality of the draft, but about
> whether it needs to be a BCP.

If only the "argument" was founded on reading the draft!

Network Working Group                                      M. Vigoureux
Internet Draft                                           Alcatel-Lucent
Intended status: Informational                                  D. King
Expires: May 2015                                    Old Dog Consulting
                                                           C. Pignataro
                                                    Cisco Systems, Inc.

                                                      November 11, 2014

                     IETF Working Groups' Secretaries
                    draft-secretaries-good-practices-07

Who is currently asking for this to be a BCP?
And why are we having that "argument"?

Adrian