Re: New Non-WG Mailing List: unbearable

As a member of or sympathizer with various societies for bear
encouragement and preservation (black, brown, polar, Cub Scouts,
Teddy, Pooh, ... in no particular order), I find this name
really objectionable.  From the description, "unbearerable"
might have been better, "betterbearer" certainly would have been.

"unbearable" should be reserved for April 1 RFCs and similar
work efforts :-)

I wonder if anyone has ever appealed a mailing list name.

unbearably yours,
    john

--On Friday, December 05, 2014 11:18 -0800 IETF Secretariat