Re: Last Call: <draft-nottingham-safe-hint-05.txt> (The "safe" HTTP Preference) to Proposed Standard

>> Bing implements the exact proposal in this I-D.  (The I-D says so.)
>>
>> If you believe otherwise, please provide references.
>
>Reference?  Just see the screenshot of the Bing preferences page:
>https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/attach/ietf/pngkwLXzM.png

Sigh.  It's hard to argue with someone whose only responses are to
change the topic.

As I (and others) have pointed out multiple times, the Bing web site
implements the exact browser extension in this I-D right now, all one
bit of it.  If you claim that we're lying, just say so.

See this page for details: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2980016

R's,
John