Re: Last Call: <draft-nottingham-safe-hint-05.txt> (The "safe" HTTP Preference) to Proposed Standard

> On Nov 17, 2014, at 12:06 AM, John Levine <johnl@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Sigh.  It's hard to argue with someone whose only responses are to
> change the topic.
>
> As I (and others) have pointed out multiple times, the Bing web site
> implements the exact browser extension in this I-D right now, all one
> bit of it.  If you claim that we're lying, just say so.

I’ve never said you are lying. I have said that this is not what the people behind Bing want.

And what content providers want is the topic, not what some browser (or even all browsers) implemented.

Yoav