Re: Last Call: <draft-mcdonald-ipps-uri-scheme-15.txt> (IPP over HTTPS Transport Binding and 'ipps' URI Scheme) to Proposed Standard

Late with this, but...

> s.5
> "   Encoding Considerations:  See section 4.3 of RFC xxxx.
> "
> should now be section 4.5.
>
> I note that the latest RFC Editor guidelines say that they prefer TBD1,
> TBD2 etc to xxxx which seems to me very silly - I await their response
> with interest:-)

No, the guidelines say that IANA prefers "TBD1", etc, for IANA code
points that have not yet been allocated.  That has nothing to do with
whether or not you say "RFC xxxx".

Barry