Re: Sunday tutorials, newcomers, and remote participants

--On Sunday, 09 November, 2014 12:17 -1000 Ray Pelletier
<rpelletier@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> John,
>
> We were able to make somethings happen for this meeting (see
> below), but more importantly it will become routine for future
> meetings.
>
> Please continue to provide feedback so we can get this to be a
> real service to those who participate remotely and for those
> actually in the session.

Ray,

Thanks to you, Alexa, the Meetecho team, and anyone else
involved for drawing this together.

I suppose this is the small advantage of my attending an
increasing number of meetings remotely -- I'm much better at
noticing issues when I'm remote than when I'm still around the
meeting site theorizing and imagine others are too.

There is also a lesson in this to others who are remote: issues
aren't going to get identified and fixed unless you notice them
and tell others.  Don't wait for those of us who have been
around for a long time, probably too long.

   john