Re: Data on internet drafts/year?

On Sep 25, 2014, at 8:19 PM, Melinda Shore <melinda.shore@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thanks, that's extremely helpful (I'm looking at the ascendancy of the
> problematic "problem statement" and would like to compare those numbers
> to overall totals).  If I'm understanding you correctly, the : on the
> last line is also 2014?

Yes.

You can get my source at http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/tools/trac/wiki/DataSources; you’re looking for
	rsync -avz rsync.tools.ietf.org::tools.id ./id

What you probably really want to do is search the actual file for the date it was posted. That may be different than the date that shows up in the ls -l.