Re: Formal IESG Teleconference WebEx and Dial-in Information

On 18/09/2014 03:16, Jari Arkko wrote:
> Cyrys,
>
>> do these messages include an iCalendar
>> attachment with the event details? Is there an event calendar on a web server available for download as an iCalendar stream somewhere? (Sorry I don't get the emails so I can't check for myself).
>
> No,

>From my observations, the WebEx tools seem to automatically generate
an .ics file. Putting the current .ics file at http://www.ietf.org/iesg/
shouldn't be hard, and would work even for people who aren't on the
relevant -announce list or a calendar feed.

There's also an "Add to My Calendar" button on the relevant WebEx page,
which is in fact a pointer to the .ics file (which is a repeating one,
so you'd only need to import it once for the whole year).

   Brian