Re: [saag] Is opportunistic unauthenticated encryption a waste of time?

Hi Bernard,

For myself, I do think there's value in OS, as do others.
That can and should be debated of course.

However, say we're wrong and someone who thinks OS is a waste
of time is actually correct, what would such a person recommend
that we do as well as, or instead of, OS?

Cheers,
S.