Re: Protocol Design Pattern (was Re: [saag] Last Call: <draft-dukhovni-opportunistic-security-01.txt>)

Dave,

On 18/08/14 22:36, Dave Crocker wrote:
> When someone from the community provides detailed comments, the
> responsibility rests with the author to /engage/ in actual discussion
> about them.  Not ignore or summarily reject them.

I realise that that is your take on this discussion.
As you know, it is not mine. I do not believe that
I've seen anything summarily rejected. I have seen
the author engaging in actual discussion.

S.