Last Call List was Re: Best tool to cut posts 6.25 inches square x 96 inches

We just lost another 10% (?) from this list. At Plenary in Toronto several folks admitted to unsubscribing years ago from this list. Without judging whether or not the community needs a list for all the varied discussions that take place here, isn't it time for a Last Call list?

Ray