Re: IETF-91 Question - Hilton Hawaiian village construction and resort fee

I couldn't agree with Mary more on these points.

I think it's really interesting that one part of the IETF seems to be
trying to arrange meetings in "more interesting/attractive locations"
(my paraphrasing) while another is trying to figure out how to reduce
"IETF tourists"...