Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-isis-tlv-codepoints-00.txt> (Updates to IS-IS TLV Codepoints Registry) to Proposed Standard

Section 3 should be change -> Prefix Reachability sub-TLV Registry
    1 64-bit Administrative Tag Sub-TLV  Y   Y   Y   Y   [RFC5130] -> typo
64-bit admin tag has type 2

Should be:

2 64-bit Administrative Tag Sub-TLV Y Y Y Y [RFC5130]