Per pass not needed

Hi, per pass is not needed. We need complete multimedia recording for all. Whoever does wrong will be caught with evidences. I submitted a draft in the dispatch group . It was told by AD at that time that traditionally Ietf does not discuss so. I request the members to review that. IMHO, it is blocked by us president and both the parties. If needed can someone start a petition on change.org also. I wrote to un also, no response. President Obama knew about bin laden whereabouts very well. Us Supreme Court did not give any response to my charges. There may be some archive on the internet trialobama.com for reference material. Techno rates pl help me in this change. I am facing lot of issues. I am on the protest in my home too.
  Bin laden was dead for clearing the evidences.
 Thx
Samir