Re: [Gen-art] Gen-art LC review: draft-secretaries-good-practices-06

I strongly support the opinion that this draft is not ready
to become a BCP. I do think it's useful to describe a WG
Secretary's possible roles in more detail, so publishing
this as Informational is a good idea.

I see no need for a formal update to RFC 2418. That created
the Secretary role, and it doesn't need stating that WG Chairs
can delegate to the Secretary. So Section 2 of the draft doesn't
need to be normative at all.

    Brian