RE: Reviving watersprings.org.

Interesting, Warren.

I used to use waterspring and still have an annoying bookmark that autocompletes when I start to type www.wat...

At the time that waterspring was set up we didn't archive old versions of I-Ds and once an I-D had expired it disappeared (related issues, but separately annoying). That is no longer the case, so the (UI aside) the main residual value would be retrieving the archive of old I-Ds and I am not so sure how useful that is, but archivists and IPR lawyers might comment).

Adrian