Re: RFP: IETF Website Revamp

Toerless:

You know that the statement of work was sent out twice for review and comment.

https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ietf-announce/4hL91GT5za24PTS-LZ1M-ztAA6s
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ietf-announce/o9csPR_gabYYiXBb-0kMQZvM98c

These comments would have been much more useful at either of those times.

Russ