Re: RFC compliance and the European Parliament

Hello Erik,

On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 7:40 AM, JOSEFSSON Erik
<erik.josefsson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
<snip>
> There is another request in the pipeline on transparency in EP security procedures that you might find interesting to follow (and maybe help with):
>
> http://www.asktheeu.org/en/request/man_in_the_middle_attack_on_the
> http://pad.epfsug.eu/p/epfsug-eod-accessnetwork
>
> Taken together, these requests stem from concerns that despite our efforts[1] the EP "does not yet have the necessary means for secure electronic communications" (see point 4 in [2] below), which explains (but does not justify) why I was reaching out on the perpass list.

*confused*

Do you ask IETF how you can make your communication more secure than
it is today?
Or do you ask us to make Internet more secure?

--

Roger Jorgensen           | ROJO9-RIPE
rogerj@xxxxxxxxx          | - IPv6 is The Key!