Re: Next IETF Meeting DMARC Related Talks

On 6/8/2014 8:32 AM, John C Klensin wrote:
> Murray, you didn't mention whether there is any ongoing
> discussion in dmarc.org and, if so, how Hector can participate
> there.

That's because Hector is already active in the IETF's DMARC discussion
list, which was an addressee of your note, as it is of this one...

> If there are no further discussions there and dmarc.org
> is turning change control over to the IETF, it might be helpful
> for people here to know that.

Discussions continue.

To my non-expert eyes, the IPR statements in the base I-D spec:

   https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kucherawy-dmarc-base/

is standard IETF boilerplate and already shows the IETF Trust as holding
copyright...

d/
--
Dave Crocker