Re: Next IETF Meeting DMARC Related Talks

On Sat, Jun 7, 2014 at 2:58 PM, Hector Santos <hsantos@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
I might be interested in remote participation at the next IETF 90 meeting if there are any DKIM/DMARC related meetings scheduled.

I have not seen any announcements for any such DKIM/DMARC related activity.

None are presently scheduled; there isn't a DMARC working group, no BoF session has been requested (that I know of), and no related work is going on in other working groups (that I know of).  Of course, all of that could change, so "watch this space".

-MSK