Re: Next IETF Meeting DMARC Related Talks

--On Saturday, June 07, 2014 21:34 -0700 "Murray S. Kucherawy"
<superuser@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Sat, Jun 7, 2014 at 2:58 PM, Hector Santos
> <hsantos@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> I might be interested in remote participation at the next
>> IETF 90 meeting if there are any DKIM/DMARC related meetings
>> scheduled.
>>
>> I have not seen any announcements for any such DKIM/DMARC
>> related activity.
>

> None are presently scheduled; there isn't a DMARC working
> group, no BoF session has been requested (that I know of), and
> no related work is going on in other working groups (that I
> know of).  Of course, all of that could change, so "watch this
> space".

Murray, you didn't mention whether there is any ongoing
discussion in dmarc.org and, if so, how Hector can participate
there.  If there are no further discussions there and dmarc.org
is turning change control over to the IETF, it might be helpful
for people here to know that.  Conversely, if discussions on the
IETF dmarc list (or the IETF list) are simply taken as input to
a change control and decision process that is not described on
the dmarc.org web pages or in any other obvious place, it would
be good to be explicit about that.

   regards,
    john