Re: IAOC Seeks Community Input on IETF Website Revamp SOW

I understood that mandatory Javascript is unacceptable for accessibility
reasons. afaik the site is currently fully useable without Javascript
except for a few bells and whistles. This had better not change.

I should note the new archive web-based search tool has a near total breakdown with its dependency on javascript.

At the very least, the tool and the revamped IETF web site should have detection to go either way or if required, use the <NOSCRIPT> HTML tag to display a "browser" requirements page. This sort of design note should also be part of the functional requirements and SOW.

<noscript>
  [ADVISE USER JS IS DISABLED or use WEB 1.0 UI method]
</noscript>

--
HLS